Recognized for providing the very best aging support services to the elderly and others in need in Southwest Washington Communities.
Welcome to PNW Aging Specialty Services
Since 2001, the team at our home care center in Vancouver, WA, has been helping elders and other individuals in need. We have an excellent team of caregivers, case managers, and administrative staff who are focused on providing a dignified and enriching experience to those under our supervision.
Services We Provide Include:
Caregiving - We serve a diverse group of elders, and it's our goal to ensure our clients receive the extra help they need in their lives. Our caregiving clients live in their homes or in facilities of their choice within Vancouver and other nearby communities in SW Washington. We provide a team of professionals that can address issues and provide the dignified and effective care you or your loved one needs.
- Independent Care Assistance: meal preparation, cooking, pet care, phone support, medication reminders, household organization
- Personal Care Assistance: bathing, grooming, oral care, dressing, feeding, continence management, ambulation & transfer assistance, bathroom assistance, medication assistance, vitals tracking
- Nurse Delegation: medication administration, CBG monitoring, diabetes care, insulin injections, skin care, hospice care
- Companionship: socializing, playing games, going for walks, arts & crafts, outdoor activities
- Transportation: grocery shopping, errands, social outings, gym, medical appointments, senior centers, volunteer/community events, local dances
- Light Housekeeping: laundry, dusting, linen changes, sweeping, dishes, vacuuming, mopping
- Dementia Care: Our team is a Certified Dementia Friendly Business
- Family Portal Tracking: care plan review, internal communications, task monitoring, family calendar, to-do lists
Case Management - We have an RN on staff who is also a Geriatric Case Manager. Our team carefully assesses each client's physical, social and psychological needs and wishes. After a comprehensive consultation, we take this information and combine it with input from other professionals as well as the families of those under our care. Unlike franchises, we aren't stuck in a box, which allows us to deliver comprehensive care that is unique to the needs of you or a loved one.
- Healthcare Advocate: transportation to and from medical appointments, advocate and liaison between medical providers and family, 24/7 medical emergency response availability, assistance with coordinating alternative housing
- Wellness Checks: in-home evaluations of health, social, and safety needs
- Crisis Intervention and Mediation: crisis management amongst families, navigation through hospitalization and post-rehab stays, identifying local resources and engaging services as needed, elder abuse prevention and intervention, supervised visits
- Shopping, Errands, Administrative: vet appointments, personal service appointment such as beautician, massage, etc., grocery shopping, clothing purchases, prescription pick-up, assistance with government benefit applications and renewals, assistance with bill paying
- A designated healthcare power of attorney (DPOA) is an important legal document that allows an individual to appoint someone they trust to make medical decisions on their behalf if they become unable to do so themselves. As a neutral third party, we will act as your advocate and ensure your wishes are followed through with if ever you are physically or mentally unable to make those decisions for yourself.
Contact us at (360) 883-3569 today to schedule a consultation with our team. We offer 24/7 availability of care management and caregiving.