Now Hiring Caregivers!
Recognized for providing the very best non-medical and social support to the elderly and others in need in Southwest Washington Communities.
Welcome to PNW Aging Specialty Services
Since 2001, the team at our home care center in Vancouver, WA, has been helping elders and other individuals in need. We have an excellent team of caregivers, care managers, and administrative staff who are focused on providing a dignified and enriching experience to those under our supervision.
Services We Provide Include:
Caregiving - We serve a diverse group of elders, and it's our goal to ensure our clients receive the extra help they need in their lives. Our caregiving clients live in their homes or in facilities of their choice within Vancouver and other nearby communities in SW Washington. We provide a team of professionals that can address issues and provide the dignified and effective care you or your loved one needs.
- Activities of daily living (ADLs): medication management, nurse-delegated services, if required, bathing, grooming, and other forms of personal care.
- Companionship: shopping, running errands, transporting to appointments
- Household: pet care, laundry, light housekeeping, cooking, and meal preparation
- Relocation: moving, organization, cleaning
Care Management - Our team carefully assesses each client's physical, social and psychological needs and wishes. After a comprehensive consultation, we take this information and combine it with input from other professionals as well as the families of those under our care. Unlike franchises, we aren't stuck in a box, which allows us to deliver comprehensive care that is unique to the needs of you or a loved one.
- Financial: assistance with bill paying, coordinating consultation with legal representation or a financial advisor, help accessing government benefits, dealing with insurance claims and concerns
- Housing: evaluations of care facilities, home-safety assessments, service/repair coordination
- Crisis Intervention: crisis management amongst families, navigation through hospitalization and post-rehab stays, identifying local resources and engaging services as needed, elder abuse prevention and intervention, supervised visits
- Personal: vet appointments, personal service appointment such as beautician, massage, etc., companionship, coordination of community services
Contact us at (360) 883-3569 today to schedule a consultation with our team. We offer 24/7 availability of care management and caregiving.